Main usage and range of application
This tester is mainly used for metal wire rod repeated bending test, to test metal wire rod bearing
of plastic deformation performance and the defects in the repeated bending test. Equipped with
plank clamping device, which can also make test on plank sample.
This machine is widely used in steel, construction industry, and steel wire, wire and cable and
other production manufacturers.
It is suitable for φ3-φ10 metal wire, equipped with special toolings, which still can do other standard
metal bending test.
Main technology parameters
1 Sample diameter Φ3-φ10mm
2 Sample length 150-200mm
3 Bending angle Degree ±90°
4 Bending speed time /minute ≤60
5 Numeration range time 0-99999
6 Motor power 1.5 Kw
7 External dimensions 740*520*1200mm
8 Tester weight about 220kg
1. Room-temperature 10-35°c
2. In the stable basis, level to relocate.
3. In no vibration circumstances
4. No corrosive substance around
5. No apparent electromagnetic interference
6. Power supply voltage fluctuation range does not exceed the rated voltage 380V plus or minus 10;
7. Tester surrounding should have some spare space.